How Much does a Brazilian Butt Lift Last
Brazilian butt lift in Iran
The results of your Brazilian butt lift in Iran are semi-permanent. Because your fat cells change over time, your procedure can’t have a truly permanent result. However, you can realistically expect to keep 60-70% of the fat transferred to your buttocks for many years, when you take the right steps to maintain your results. Often, the results of a Brazilian butt lift can potentially last for decades without the need for follow-up treatment.
In recent years, the Brazilian butt lift has experienced a lot of popularity. More than 24,000 people underwent the procedure in 2018, representing a 19% increase over the previous year. One of the main reasons this has become the preferred buttock augmentation option is that it uses your fat, which provides a truly natural way to increase butt volume.
How is the Brazilian butt lift performed in Iran?
How can I get butt lift surgery consultation before my trip to Iran?
It is easy:
All you need to do is contacting the consultation team on WhatsApp and we will send you all the details you need to know about the surgery and your trip to Iran.
Brazilian butt lift in Shiraz uses fat transfer to increase the size and shape of the butt. Liposuction is performed to remove fat from a donor area such as the abdomen, back, or thighs. This fat is purified before being injected into your buttocks and then injected at the desired points to achieve the desired result.
In addition to improving the appearance of the buttocks, this method also has other secondary benefits such as contouring or body shaping, because you drain excess fat from fat areas such as the abdomen and sides and inject it into the buttocks area for shaping and weight gain. Our cosmetologist can even use the liposuction method to help you achieve a more prominent, more balanced, and attractive face by injecting fat in the required areas.
Also read more about :
Not all fats are preserved!
In the first few weeks after surgery, you will lose approximately 30-40% of the volume added during the fat transfer process and this is normal. Your doctor generally plans for it by overfilling the buttocks during fat transfer. This allows you to achieve the desired result even if the total amount of fat is not preserved.
While it is normal to retain 60-70% of the fat transferred during a butt lift, it is very important to take steps during the initial recovery period to ensure that you retain as much of this fat as possible. After surgery, you should avoid sitting directly on your hip for 2 to 3 weeks. This allows the fat cells to settle properly and ensures that you retain as much fat as possible. To reduce pressure on the buttocks, we recommend sitting on an air cushion during this initial recovery period. You should also sleep on your side or stomach instead of your back for a few weeks.
What steps can I take to maximize the results of a Brazilian butt lift in Iran?
In addition to avoiding sitting on your butt, you should take the following steps after surgery to maximize the longevity of your Brazilian butt lift:
• Wear appropriate clothing – make sure you wear compression garments provided by your doctor to facilitate the healing process. You should also avoid wearing tight clothing during the first few weeks of recovery, as these can damage the fat cells transferred to your buttocks.
• Watch your diet – you need to eat foods that provide your body with the nutrients it needs to heal. Foods to eat during recovery include avocados, walnuts, salmon, butter, coconut oil, and extra virgin olive oil.
• Don’t smoke – Smoking can disrupt the proper blood supply to the newly transplanted fat cells, which can make them less likely to survive the procedure. Additionally, smoking impairs your body’s ability to heal, which can increase your risk of complications and potentially negatively impact your bottom line.
• Wait until your doctor determines it is safe to resume exercise – generally, it will take about 6 to 8 weeks for your body to fully recover. During this period, you should avoid heavy sports. Once your doctor clears you for exercise, we recommend that you gradually increase your activity so that your body feels ready to deal with this increased level of physical activity.
• Maintain a consistent weight – weight fluctuations after a Brazilian butt lift can negatively affect your results. Significant weight loss can lead to a reduction in the size of the fat cells transferred to your buttocks. Gaining too much weight can lead to fat accumulation in undesirable areas of the body, which may make your new body shape look unbalanced. To avoid these problems, we recommend that you reach your desired weight before the operation. After surgery, you will need to maintain a healthy lifestyle consisting of a balanced diet and regular exercise to ensure you
Visit a dermatologist
If the problem of eyelash loss is severe, it is recommended to consult a skin and hair specialist. They can introduce you to specific tips and products to solve this problem.
Get your free consultation with Irsa team right here