What is Blepharoplasty in Iran?
Aesthetically, the eyes are the most important part of the face. The eyes reflect a person’s age, emotion, and mood, but unfortunately the eyes and eyelids show signs of aging earlier than other parts of the body. Eyelid surgery is called Blepharoplasty.
This surgery is to remove puffy eyelids, droopy eyelids, wrinkles and remove excess skin, and its main purpose is to rejuvenate the face.
Reasons why you need Blepharoplasty in Shiraz
The purpose of Blepharoplasty in Shiraz is to improve the appearance of the eyes with the following methods:
- Upper eyelid surgery: Performed on the upper eyelid in order to remove excess skin, excess fat, and wrinkles.
- Lower eyelid surgery: Performed on the lower eyelid in order to remove puffiness and wrinkles under the eyes.
- Surgery of the upper and lower eyelids: When eyelid surgery is performed on both eyelids, it is called upper and lower Blepharoplasty.
- Giving the eyes a younger look
- Improve your vision by lifting drooping upper eyelids.
Upper eyelid blepharoplasty in Iran is the most common facial plastic surgery procedure
One of the most common treatments for wrinkles as well as cosmetic procedures is upper eyelid blepharoplasty in Shiraz. The upper eyelid is exactly where the forehead, eyebrows and eyes are somehow connected, so the beauty of the upper eyelid will have a great impact on the beauty of the whole face.
The reason for the need of upper eyelid blepharoplasty in Shiraz can be just beauty or beauty along with treatment. For example, in some cases, due to the formation of defects under the skin tissues and sebaceous glands, vision may be impaired and you may face visual problems.
Or sometimes it may be done only for beauty reasons and the only purpose of the operation is to remove excess wrinkles on the upper eyelid and rejuvenate the skin, which is caused by some skin problems or aging.
The ultimate goal of both cases of upper eyelid blepharoplasty in Iran, means treatment and beauty, is to maintain the normal form of the eyelids or to improve their function!
Also, the surgeon should be proficient in all the techniques and preoperative evaluations since the slightest mistake may cause serious problems.
Candidate for eyelid surgery in Iran Shiraz
The best candidates for eyelid cosmetic surgery in Shiraz at Irsa clinic are those who are at least 35 years old and have droopy eyelid skin or puffiness under the eyes which caused unpleasant changes in their face. (Of course, exceptional cases of younger people who have faced the above problems due to special reasons can also have the surgery)
But in general, people with the following conditions are ideal candidates for eyelid surgery:
- They may have extra skin and wrinkles on their upper eyelids.
- Have excessive fat on the upper eyelid.
- Bags under the eyes
- Droopy eyelids.
- Excessive skin and wrinkles under the eyes.
- No specific diseases and good physical health
- Do not have acute eye conditions and generally need to have healthy eyesight
- People who do not smoke
- Expect realistic result from blepharoplasty
How is eyelid surgery in Iran performed?
Blepharoplasty in Iran is performed on an outpatient basis and may take up to three hours. All steps of surgery is described below.
- The first step in surgery is anesthesia injection. Often anesthesia is localized, but sometimes complete anesthesia is a possible option.
- Then the surgeon cuts in the appropriate area depending on the type of operation.
- In the case of upper eyelid surgery, through an incision within the natural crease on the eyelid
- In the case of lower eyelid surgery, the incision is made either just below the lash line or inside the lower eyelid.
- Then the necessary changes are applied to the upper and lower eyelids.
- Remove excess fat tissue in the upper and lower eyelids
- Remove excess skin on the upper and lower eyelids
- Removing excess muscle
- By incision inside the lower eyelid, only the excess fat is removed.
- Finally, the incisions are closed with sutures.
Benefits of Eyelid Surgery in Shiraz
Blepharoplasty in Shiraz has many aesthetic, functional, and psychological benefits. These benefits include the following:
- Makes your eyes look younger
- Makes you look even fresher without makeup.
- Restores your vision, which is reduced due to droopy eyelids.
- Increases self-confidence and improves quality of life.
Get your free consultation with Irsa team right here