Rejuvenation with HIFU Therapy
Hypnotherapy is a method that has replaced the surgical technique all over the world today. Most people are concerned about the wrinkles of their skin due to aging. There are too many methods to solve this problem, such as chemical peelings, microdermabrasion, laser, and etc., but one of the best methods which was approved in 2009 by the Food and Drug Administration is hypnotherapy.
Hypnotherapy or HIFU is the best treatment for face lifting and rejuvenating, which shapes the face, neck, eyes, arms, jawline, which reach the deep layers of the skin using ultrasound waves and it leads to rejuvenation and skin lift without any scars. Although facial HIFU and eyebrow HIFU lift are the most popular uses of this method due to the eyebrow and face lifting, but the application of this method is much wider.
By using focused ultrasound waves, the HIFU device targets a layer of skin beneath the surface layer and injects energy into it. The energy of the ultrasonic waves causes the temperature of this layer rises rapidly.
When the target layer cells reach the certain temperature, the cell damage will occur. It may seem to be vice versa with our goal of improving the quality of facial skin, but it is not so. Damage to cells stimulates the production of proteins called collagen. Collagen is responsible for maintaining the natural structure of the skin and many other tissues in the body. The more collagen in the tissue, cause the firmer tissue.
So, increasing collagen makes the skin firm, smooth and without wrinkle. Because high-energy ultrasound waves are focused on a specific layer of skin, the upper so the lower layers of the target area will not damage. Muscles, nerves and other skin cells also remain intact.
Who is the best candidate for hypnotherapy?
In general, this treatment is suitable for people between 30 and 75 years old who have mild to moderate sagging skin and want to delay the aging process of the skin.
The main goal of HIFU method is to reduce the process of aging, so among younger people, we see more response to treatment. People over the age of 25 (preferably 30 years and older) can also use this treatment as one of the most effective ways to prevent skin aging.
People whose skin is damaged due to constant exposure to sunlight and ultraviolet rays or have severe sagging skin need several sessions of treatment to achieve the desired results.
Older people who suffer from severe sagging skin on their neck are usually not good candidates for HIFU therapy and may need surgery. This method is not suitable for people with ulcers, infections, cystic acne, and metal implants in the treated area.
HIFU Therapy Applications
HIFU has many benefits for beauty and skin rejuvenation uses, some of which are follow:
- Reduce skin wrinkles
- Tightening the neck and chin sagging skin (also known as the turkey neck)
- Cheeks, eyebrows and eyelids lifting
- Improving the chin shape
- Smoothing and tightening the facial skin
- The neck and décolleté lifting
- The smile design correction
- Collagen production
- Rejuvenation and skin lifting
- Eyebrows lifting
- Increase the cheeks elasticity
- Eliminate skin wrinkles around the mouth
- Can be done for all skin colors at any time
How does the effectiveness and results of HIFU Therapy shows itself?
- Eyebrows lifting (without surgery)
- Eliminate double chin (without surgery)
- Neck and face lifting (without surgery)
- Neck and face tightening (without surgery)
- Fix droopy upper eyelid
- Eliminate wrinkles and lines around the eyes
- Eliminate droopy skin under the chin
- Eliminate face and neck wrinkles
HIFU is the last technology achievement for lifting without surgery. HIFU has 4.5 ml penetration in contrast with RF which has 2 ml penetration.
Suitable areas for HIFU Therapy
- Face and eyebrow lifting
- Face and double chin lifting
- Neck and décolleté lifting
HIFU Therapy Benefits
HIFU therapy is one of the recent and modern non-surgical methods of face lifting and it has a lot of benefits, and some of them are mentioned as follow:
- 1 to 3 sessions of treatment are enough to achieve the desired result
- HIFU therapy results last about 1 to 2 years.
- Treatment sessions are short and last between 30 and 90 minutes.
- Easy treatment and without recovery period
- Without the use of injections and incisions
- No bleeding, pain
- It can increase cosmetic surgery permanence results
- It can be done in combination with other treatments such as Micro needling
- Its cost is much less than cosmetic surgery