What is Skin Mesotherapy?
In fact, mesotherapy is a technique for rejuvenating, tightening and regenerating the skin, which is done by injecting plant extracts, vitamins, and hormones into the skin. This technique is also used to remove fat.
Mesotherapy nourishes and rejuvenates the skin by producing collagen and elastin and stimulates your skin metabolism. Mesotherapy is a new treatment. In this method, the drug is injected into different parts of the skin. In fact, the drug is injected directly into the skin instead of being taken orally. Multiple injections are given by the mesotherapy device at regular intervals in the skin.
The most important benefits of skin Mesotherapy
The benefits of Mesotherapy include:
- Skin rejuvenation
- Increases skin elasticity
- Healing damaged skin
- Skin lightening
- Rejuvenation and wrinkle prevention
- Removes dark spots on the skin
- Reduce cellulite and fat accumulation
- Eliminate skin fatigue
- Improves weakening and wrinkling of the skin on the face, hands and other parts of the body
- Skin tightening
- Stimulates collagen production and elastin in facial skin
- Treatment of damaged skin
- Treatment of alopecia – a type of disease that causes hair loss.
- Eliminate skin lines and wrinkles
Why skin mesotherapy?
This technique is performed using very thin needles to inject into the middle layer of the skin. The main idea of mesotherapy is to correct major problems such as poor blood circulation, treatment of skin inflammation that causes damage. But over time, it was also used in the following cases:
- Facelift and treatment of sagging facial skin
- Eliminates bags around the eyes and droopy eyelids
- Eliminate dark circles around the eyes
- Treatment of localized obesity of the body and face
- Treatment of cellulite and sagging skin of body and face (skin tightening)
- Treatment of melasma and pregnancy spots or facial blemishes
- Treatment of striae (cracking of the skin caused by pregnancy)
- Removes the chin and neck wrinkles
- Improving and brightening the red skin
- Treatment of fine lines on the skin
- This method can be used to remove skin blemishes, treat acne, pimples, scars, colloids and burns on the face and body.
Applicants for treatment
Skin mesotherapy is usually recommended for people over the age of 20 who are experiencing the emerging symptoms of aging and want to prevent wrinkles. It is recommended that the face, neck and arms be treated several times a year. This treatment is suitable for all skin types, but people who are allergic to certain vitamins, nucleic acids, amino acids and enzymes should inform their doctor as this treatment can cause a response in their body.