Beard and mustache transplantBeard and mustache hair loss is not very attractive and pleasant for men, beards and mustaches are a symbol of masculinity that greatly affects their attractiveness. Beards play a very important role in increase their beauty and self-confidence, so losing a beard for any reason can cause severe stress and lead them to look for various treatments. It is difficult for some men to have a full and healthy beard or even a beard line with even growth on both sides and without baldness. This can be due to the few beard, which by hair transplanting they can have a full, healthy, well-shaped beard. Beard hair transplantation can completely change the appearance of the face and create a fuller beard line.
Causes of beard and mustache hair lossBeard and mustache hair loss is annoying for men. The first step for people is taking medication for facial hair loss. Here are some of the causes of beard and mustache hair loss:
- Sometimes the environmental and physical factors and damages are the cause of hair loss in beard and mustache. Traffic accidents, chemicals, burns, trauma, cuts, surgeries, scars, etc.
- Hormonal diseases such as male hormone deficiency (androgen) before puberty and local diseases such as alopecia and etc.
- No beard or mustache grow or congenital or hereditary thinning (due to the absence or lack of existing hair follicles)
- 4. Trichotillomania: This is a hair pulling disorder that a person pull their beard and mustache.
- Face hair and skin damage due to treatments such as radiation therapy and chemotherapy.
Who are the good candidates for beard hair transplants?
- People whose face is genetically hairless or have lack of hair on their face
- People whose beard skin has wounds and burns and hair does not grow in those areas.
- People with scattered or few beards.
- In order to cover scars, acne, and pimples.
- Also, people who like to change the design and model of their beard and mustache.