In fact, mesotherapy is a technique for rejuvenating, tightening and regenerating the skin, which is done by injecting plant extracts, vitamins, hormones into the skin. This technique is also used to remove fat.
Mesotherapy nourishes and rejuvenates the skin by producing collagen and elastin and stimulates your skin metabolism. Mesotherapy is a new treatment. In this method, the drug is injected into different parts of the skin. In fact, the drug is injected directly into the skin instead of taking medicine. Multiple injections are given by the mesotherapy device at regular intervals in the skin.
The most important benefits of facial Mesotherapy
The benefits of mesotherapy include:
- Skin rejuvenation
- Increases skin elasticity
- Healing damaged skin
- Lightening of facial skin
- Rejuvenation and wrinkle prevention
- Removing dark spots on the skin
- Reduce cellulite and fat accumulation
- Eliminate sign of skin fatigue
- Improving the weakness and wrinkles of face, hands and other part of the body
- Tightening of loose skin
- Stimulates collagen production and face elastin
- Treatment of damaged skin
- Treatment of alopecia – a type of disease that causes hair loss
- Blurring facial lines
Why skin Mesotherapy?
This technique is performed using very thin needles to inject into the middle layer of the skin. The main idea of mesotherapy is to correct major problems such as poor blood circulation, treatment of skin inflammation that causes damage. But over time, it was also used in the following cases:
- Facelifting and treatment of sagging skin
- Get rid of bags around the eyes and drooping eyelids
- Removing dark circles around the eyes
- Treatment of localized obesity of the body and face
- Treatment of cellulite and sagging skin of body and face (tightening loose skin)
- Treatment of melasma and pregnancy spots or skin blemishes
- Treat hair loss and strengthen hair
- Treatment of striae (pregnancy dry skin)
- Removing double chin
- Improving and brightening the red skin
- Treatment of fine lines on the face
- This method can be used to remove skin blemishes, treat acne and pimples on the face and body, scars, colloids caused by wounds and burns.
Mesotherapy recommended to:
Facial mesotherapy is usually recommended for people over the age of 20 who have the emerging symptoms of aging and want to prevent wrinkles. It is recommended that the face, neck and arms be treated several times a year. This treatment is suitable for all skin types, but people who are have allergy to certain vitamins, nucleic acids, amino acids and enzymes should inform their doctor as this treatment can cause an allergic response in their body.
What is hair Mesotherapy?
Hair mesotherapy is a treatment that is injected through the injection of drugs, vitamins, proteins and amino acids into the scalp and is absorbed directly by the hair follicles. This action increases blood flow to the scalp, stimulates the collagen, and increases the thickness of the hair and ultimately strengthens it. Hair mesotherapy has very fast and good effect on the hair loss treatment, because in this method, the drugs are injected directly at the root of the hair and exactly as needed. In fact, the exact amount of substances and elements needed for hair growth cannot be provided by any other treatment. That is why mesotherapy is used to treat various hair diseases.
Benefits of Hair Mesotherapy
- Outpatient treatment, without anesthesia, non-surgical and non-invasive methods
- Reduce hair loss, regrow hair, relieve dry scalp and increase blood flow to the treatment area
- Protection against oxidizing agents
- Providing nutrients to the dermis and subcutaneous layer and hair follicles
- Reduce dandruff
- Soften and shine hair again
Who cannot have Mesotherapy?
- Pregnant and lactating women;
- People with diabetes;
- People with cancer;
- People with a history of heart attack;
- People with cardiovascular disease;
- People with active herpes