Before and After Lipomatic Surgery
As mentioned, one of the ways you can achieve the ideal body is to slimming with lipomatic. Lipomatic helps you to remove old fat tissue from under your skin and beautify your body. You can use different methods to have an ideal body, but over time and abandoning the diet and exercise, you will see you gain weight again. But lipomatics gives you the assurance that if you lose fat, it will be impossible for obesity to return unless you follow the right steps and follow the diet and eating habits.
For more comprehension about lipomatic surgery, it is better to say that this beauty surgery causes the fat cells under your skin to be destroyed permanently. If you become obese and overweight after lipomatic surgery, obesity will not be the same as before.
In fact, if you lipomatize your abdomen and hips, you will enjoy having a flat and beautiful abdomen forever. Having a fit body depends on choosing a specialist surgeon. It is possible to inject the removed fats with Lipomatic in another part of your body helps. As a result, in addition to having a flat stomach, you will also have a well-shaped buttocks and breasts.
This positive result for lipomatic surgery has led to this operation as a permanent weight loss method. In fact, lipomatic is the secret of slimming and good looks of famous stars.
The most important steps before liposuction
- Blood test to diagnose anemia or high blood pressure
- blood coagulation test
- Check the kidneys and liver health
- Pregnancy test
- Hepatitis and other diseases test
- Preparing images before lipomatic surgery
Necessary notes for lipomatic surgery
- Avoid drinking water and eating before midnight before surgery
- Do not take aspirin for two days before surgery
- Do not smoke for two days before surgery and one month after the surgery
- Do not take vitamin E the day before surgery
- Talk to your doctor about the amount of necessary and possible changes and your expectations from liposuction surgery.
The most important steps after liposuction
Eat a healthy diet. Diet does not mean restricting food or stopping eating, but using healthy and nutritious substances.
- Avoid absolute rest and after a few hours, take a short and gentle walk.
- Avoid sitting for 3 to 5 days and lie down or half-sitting.
- Be sure to eat vegetables and fruits 5 times a day to provide vitamins and minerals.
- Increase water and beverage intake.
- Use girdle immediately and remove the gridle only when taking a bath.
- For lipomatics, a small hole is made in the desired area, which is very important to take care of. Therefore, wash the incision with soap and water and dry it with a clean towel.
- You do not need to use iodized disinfectant solutions because the incision will heal quickly without the use of these solutions.
- Swelling and bruising are normal so there is no need to worry and it will heal over time.
- A few days after liposuction, itching of the affected area is normal and it is a sign of the healing process.
Taking certain medications
Bleeding and bruising in those who take anticoagulants such as aspirin, warfarin, etc., which should be stop taking this medicine for a few days before lipomatic surgery, depending on the type of drug.
With the use of some drugs, we will see that the patient will be poisoned and it is due to the disorder of the drugs which used with used drugs during the surgery. You should tell your surgeon before surgery to change or stop taking the medication to prevent this problem.
Prevention of surgical site infection
To prevent this complication, you should go to a reputable and very clean center. Clinical sterilization as well as proper disinfection are among the things that should be done well and the patient should pay special attention to it.
Risk of embolism
Lipomatic surgery has no or very little risk of embolism. This problem can be solved with new methods and the amount of fat allowed for drainage. That is why surgeons advise very obese people to perform surgery in several sessions. Of course, this issue will be applicable to people who have an ideal weight or localized obesity during a session and will not pose a risk to him. So, you can have a beautiful and fit body after the surgery.