One of the most common problems due to aging is loose skin that in the past there was no way to prevent this problem. But after a few years, the lift was performed with surgery. But this heavy surgery is not free of complications and it can be done when the loose skin is a lot and surface loose skin cannot be tightened with this method. But these today, face lifting is done with thread. Therefore, it can be said that one of the great advantages of thread lift is that no cuts are made. Thread lift is one of the best ways to remove sagging skin and also stimulates skin collagen production. In this method, invisible threads are used in the tissue under the skin, which causes the skin to be lifted and improve collagen production in skin, thus it causes rejuvenating and improving skin wrinkles.
Why Thread Lift?
As we age, the effects of the Earth’s gravity become more apparent on our faces. Facial fat is lost, the cheeks are weakened, the jaw line, which was previously firm, slowly begins to loosen, and the lower part of the face and neck becomes sagging. Doctors call this loosening or sagging tissue ptosis.
Threaded face lift is a quick, minimally invasive treatment for those whose skin has begun to sag and loosen; But they are not yet good candidates for facelift surgery since it removes a lot of skin, fat and tissue. Using a needle and barbed or smooth thread, a dermatologist can lift and tighten the skin of the cheeks, eyebrows, jaw and neck lines without cutting the skin.
Thread lift does not cause as severe changes as facelift surgery, and the results are not permanent and last for several years. Therefore, it is more suitable for younger patients (usually 30 to 50 years old) who need moderate rejuvenation.
Who Can Have Thread Face Lift?
Facelift is primarily done to correct the effects of aging in people between 40 to 60 years. Suitable people for facelifts should be physically healthy and have no history of a serious illness.
- For people who have deep folds and wrinkles from the side of the nose to the side of the mouth. (Nasolabial folds)
- For people who have sagging and loose skin at the edge of the mandible and in the middle of the face
- For people who have deep lines from the corners of the mouth down to the chin. (Marionette Lines)
- For people whose facial volume and fat tissue has decreased.
- For people whose skin is loose, and the accumulation of excess fat under the chin and lower jaw has caused the formation of double chin.
- For people whose vertical folds and columns in the neck which have destroyed the beauty of this area
- For people who have deep folds in the cheeks which happen over time and the skin loosens on the cheekbones
- People who have clear and realistic expectations of their cosmetic surgery
- People who want to get rid of wrinkles
- People who have soft skin and their skin loses its shape quickly
Benefits of Thread Lift
- It can eliminate the sign of aging, which weakens and loosens the facial tissues, as well as the eliminating the wrinkles.
- Thread lift is a simple solution for people who are worried about aging and wrinkles on the face
- Facelift does not require special preparation and special care
- The effects of treatment are visible immediately
- The effects of thread lift do not disappear over time
- After thread face lift, no scare or injury will remain
- Problems after face lift are not visible
- After months or years later, you can repeat it if necessary, in the same place or elsewhere on the face and body
- Face lift can be done from the age of 20