Skin Rejuvenation: Therapeutic and Medical Methods to Improve the Signs of Aging
Skin rejuvenation in Iran is one of the most important topics in the field of beauty and skin health. As age increases, the skin experiences changes such as a decrease in collagen and elastin secretion, dryness, sagging, wrinkles, age spots, and darkness. However, with the advancements in medicine and beauty, a variety of skin rejuvenation methods have been provided. In this article, everything you need to know about medical and therapeutic methods for skin rejuvenation will be discussed.
Non-surgical rejuvenation methods in Iran
In general, skin rejuvenation in Iran can be considered under different headings including “non-surgical methods” and “surgical methods”, here we will discuss non-surgical methods for skin rejuvenation:
By using focused ultrasound waves, the HIFU device targets a layer of skin beneath the surface layer and injects energy into it. The energy of the ultrasonic waves causes the temperature of this layer rises rapidly.
When the target layer cells reach the certain temperature, the cell damage will occur. It may seem to be vice versa with our goal of improving the quality of facial skin, but it is not so. Damage to cells stimulates the production of proteins called collagen. Collagen is responsible for maintaining the natural structure of the skin and many other tissues in the body. The more collagen in the tissue, cause the firmer tissue.
So, increasing collagen makes the skin firm, smooth and without wrinkle. Because high-energy ultrasound waves are focused on a specific layer of skin, the upper so the lower layers of the target area will not damage. Muscles, nerves and other skin cells also remain intact.
Laser skin resurfacing in Shiraz
CO2 lasers, fractional lasers, and IPL lasers are among the lasers used for skin rejuvenation. By stimulating the secretion of collagen and elastin, these lasers help to improve wrinkles, remove age spots, and reduce skin darkening.
Laser skin resurfacing advantages:
• Improvement of wrinkles: Skin-changing lasers improve skin wrinkles by stimulating the secretion of collagen and elastin.
• Removal of age spots: These lasers can improve age spots and restore skin color.
• Reduction of skin darkening: By doing this method, skin darkening is improved.
Laser skin resurfacing disadvantages:
• It may require several treatment sessions: To improve the results, it may be necessary to have several laser treatment sessions at certain time intervals.
• Probability of complications: Some people may experience complications such as inflammation, redness, itching, and dry skin after lasers.
Radio frequency (RF) skin treatments
The radiofrequency method is applied to the skin using radio waves and improves skin clots and wrinkles. This method improves the condition of the skin by regulating the secretion of collagen and elastin.
Radio frequency skin treatment Advantages:
• Improvement of wrinkles: the radiofrequency method makes it possible to improve wrinkles by regulating the secretion of collagen and elastin.
• Reducing clots and stimulating skin metabolism: This method helps to reduce skin clots and improves skin metabolism.
Radio frequency skin treatment disadvantages:
• Need to repeat the sessions: It may be necessary to repeat the sessions to maintain the results.
• Probability of complications: Some people may experience complications such as inflammation, redness, and skin irritation.
Hydrating masks, mesotherapy, peelings, and microdermabrasion are skin hydration methods. These methods improve the appearance of the skin to a great extent by repairing and nourishing the skin.
• Repair and nourish the skin: Hydrating masks, mesotherapy, peelings, and microdermabrasion help repair and nourish the skin.
• Reducing the appearance of wrinkles: These methods may be associated with reducing the appearance of skin wrinkles.
• Need to repeat sessions: some of these methods need to repeat sessions to maintain the results.
• Probability of complications: Some people may experience complications such as dryness, redness, inflammation, and skin sensitivity caused by skin hydration.
Surgical procedures in Iran
The second category of skin rejuvenation methods includes “surgical methods”, which we will discuss below:
Skin lift surgery in Iran:
In this method, the skin of the face and neck is stretched and wrinkles are improved. This surgery may be done completely or partially.
Skin lift surgery advantages:
• Improvement of wrinkles: Skin lift surgery makes it possible to improve skin wrinkles by removing excess skin and regulating the secretion of collagen and elastin.
• Sagging improvement: By performing this surgery, skin sagging is improved and the skin does not become loose.
Skin lift surgery disadvantages:
• Need for recovery after surgery: After skin lifting surgery, there is a need for recovery and special skin care.
• Probability of complications: This surgery may lead to complications such as infection, bleeding, inflammation and skin burns.
Filler injections in Iran
Botox, fillers or gels can be mentioned among the substances used to fill wrinkle lines and improve the appearance of the skin.
Filler injection advantages:
• Reduction of wrinkles: filler injections by injecting hyaluronic acid into the skin will increase collagen and hydrate the skin tissue, improve wrinkles and rejuvenate the face.
• Volume, shape and removal of minor flaws in the face: by creating volume and appropriate shape in the face, they will rejuvenate and refresh the skin and make the components in the face more proportional.
Filler injection disadvantages:
• Need to repeat the injection: some filler injections need to repeat the injection to improve and stabilize the results.
• Probability of complications: This method may cause complications such as bleeding, abscess, and skin sensitivity.
What is the appropriate age to use the above methods?
The appropriate age for using skin rejuvenation methods depends on the type of method and the characteristics of each person’s skin. As mentioned, each person’s skin has specific characteristics and needs, so the appropriate age to use each method may be different. But in general, the following can be considered as a guide:
• Non-surgical methods such as skin lasers, radiofrequency, skin hydration, and filler injections are usually suitable for people who need skin rejuvenation but want to use non-surgical methods without a recovery period. These methods are usually recommended in middle age (35-50 years).
• Skin lifting and frequency creation surgeries, which are among the surgical methods, are suitable for people who need more improvement of skin wrinkles and more intense stimulation of collagen and elastin secretion. These methods are usually recommended at older ages (over 50 years).
• Skin lightening methods that improve skin spots and dark spots may be used at any age when there is a need to correct skin color.
In any case, it is recommended to consult a specialist doctor or dermatologist before performing any type of skin rejuvenation procedure and check your skin characteristics and needs to choose the best solution to rejuvenate and improve your skin. Also, post-rejuvenation care plays an important role in maintaining and improving the results of these procedures.
Visit a dermatologist in Iran
If the problem of eyelash loss is severe, it is recommended to consult a dermatologist. They can introduce you to specific tips and products to solve this problem.
Get your free consultation with Irsa team right here