Best Doctor for Nose Job in Iran
Rhinoplasty in Shiraz (Nose job in Iran) is a cosmetic surgery performed to improve the shape and size of the nose. In the following, we will examine the things you should know about rhinoplasty:
Rhinoplasty aims in Shiraz
Rhinoplasty in Shiraz Iran can be done for cosmetic or functional purposes. Cosmetic goals include changing the shape and size of the nose, reducing or correcting unevenness, correcting different parts of the nose that cause an imbalance in facial proportions, and improving the strength and balance of nasal features. Functional goals include improving breathing due to some structural problems of the nose, such as nasal wall separation or airway narrowing.
Types of nose surgery in Iran
There are two common types of rhinoplasties in Iran: open rhinoplasty in Shiraz and closed rhinoplasty in Shiraz. In open surgery, access to the inside of the nose is done through an incision in the nasal area. This type of surgery is used for larger and more complex changes in the nose. In closed surgery, incisions are made inside the nose and this method is used for smaller and simpler changes in the nose.
Nose surgery procedures in Iran
The stages of nose surgery in Iran include pre-surgery, surgery itself, and post-surgery stages. Before surgery, your doctor will ask you questions about your medical history, goals, and expectations, and may order tests and imaging. During the rhinoplasty procedure in Iran, your doctor performs the surgery using various techniques to change the shape and structure of the nose. Finally, the post-surgery steps include repairing and maintaining the nose, controlling pain and inflammation, and other care related to returning to normal health.
Rhinoplasty procedure steps in Iran
Rhinoplasty in Iran (nose job in Shiraz) can improve the appearance and balance of the face, increase self-confidence and personal satisfaction, improve breathing due to structural problems of the nose, and correct the unevenness of the nose.
Risks and complications in rhinoplasty in Iran (nose surgery in Shiraz)
Like any other surgery, rhinoplasty procedure in Iran may have possible side effects. Some possible complications include bleeding, infection, swelling, surgical site, sensory and functional changes in the nose, and complications related to anesthesia and drugs used in surgery.
It is important to consult with your specialist before deciding on rhinoplasty in Iran. Your doctor can evaluate your condition, explore different options, and guide you. Also, it is essential to strictly follow the doctor’s instructions after the operation and proper care after nose surgery in Shiraz.
What to do before and after nose surgery?
After nose surgery in Shiraz or rhinoplasty in Iran, special care must be taken. In the following, I will mention some care before and after rhinoplasty:
Care before nose surgery in Shiraz Iran
• Consultation with a doctor: Before rhinoplasty in Iran, it is important to consult your specialist doctor. Your doctor can perform a thorough examination of your nasal structure and make specific recommendations for surgery and the steps before it.
• Do not take medications: Before surgery, your doctor may ask you to stop taking all medications, vitamins, supplements, and other special agents that may affect bleeding and blood flow. Also, before surgery, ask your doctor about your medication history and drug sensitivities.
• Avoiding alcohol and smoking: before surgery, follow the prohibition of alcohol and smoking as prescribed by the doctor. Alcohol and smoking can make recovery after surgery more difficult and increase the risk of infection and bleeding.
Care after nose surgery
• Use of a bandage: After rhinoplasty, your doctor may place a protective bandage on your nose to help you rest during your return home. It is recommended to follow the doctor’s instructions about changing the bandage and how to maintain it.
• Use of ice: To reduce swelling after surgery, your doctor may recommend using ice compresses or ice packs. This can help speed up the recovery process and reduce inflation.
• Care of the operation area: the operation area should be thoroughly cleaned and dried. You should follow your doctor’s instructions about cleaning the operation area and using disinfectants.
• Pain control: Your doctor may prescribe pain relievers. To control pain after surgery, follow your doctor’s instructions carefully and inform your doctor if necessary.
• Restrictions: After surgery, your doctor may impose restrictions on physical activity, bending, wearing glasses, washing your face, and applying cosmetics. Follow these restrictions carefully to return to full health and reduce serious complications.
• Visiting the doctor: To follow up and evaluate the changes after surgery, you should have post-operative visits regularly and, in the history, determined by your doctor. At these visits, your doctor can review your progress and address any concerns.
It is important to follow your doctor’s instructions exactly and report any concerns or adverse symptoms to your doctor. Depending on your facial fit and physical condition, the time to return to normal health may vary. But with proper care and following your doctor’s instructions, you can usually experience a full recovery and achieve a better shape and appearance.
Generally, in the first week after rhinoplasty, the swelling in the nasal area reaches its maximum. But in the following weeks, this swelling and inflammation will gradually decrease. Some people may need several weeks or even months to fully recover. Returning to normal health after rhinoplasty is when all the stages of recovery are progressing favorably. But in any case, the time to return to normal health may be different for each person.
Rhinoplasty procedure cost in Iran Shiraz
The average cost of rhinoplasty in Iran Shiraz city is between 2100$ to 3500$. To get a free consultation send us a photo of your nose as follow on WhatsApp
Get your free consultation with Irsa team right here