Low Power Laser Therapy
Hair Loss Laser Therapy with Low Power Laser Therapy or Cold Laser (LLLT)
Hair laser therapy with Low power laser or cold laser (LLLT) is a new treatment for non-surgical hair loss that can have good results for both men and women who have hair loss problem. With hair laser therapy, you can have thicker, stronger and shinier hair with a healthy and beautiful appearance.
What is Hair Laser Therapy?
Hair laser therapy is a non-surgical method and a scientific technique for treating hair loss, thin hair and hair problems. Its effectiveness and safety have been proven during medical studies and researches.
Laser therapy devices use lasers with low energy level that have healing properties, to solve hair loss problem. How lasers affect hair growth is similar to phototherapy.
This advanced technology has been used all over the world and doctors and specialists consider this method as an effective method for treating hair loss along with other methods such as anti-hair loss products, DHT blockers and minoxidil solution.
What are the benefits of hair laser therapy?
- Hair laser therapy has been proved to promote hair regrowth.
- Increases blood flow to the scalp by up to 54% just after one treatment session.
- To ensure the correct amount of energy transmitted, the laser energy is diverted from different positions.
- It stimulates the hair follicles.
- It stops the process of hair loss.
- It makes the hair thicker, soft, and stronger.
- Improves the quality of the hair shaft.
- It treats itchy scalp.
- Increases hair strength and elasticity.
- It repairs color damaged hair and other chemical damaged hair.
Who are the best candidates for hair laser therapy?
Anyone who suffers from hair loss or thinning hair is a good candidate for laser therapy. In cases where a specialist physician encounters patients who for some reason are not suitable candidates for hair transplantation, laser treatment is definitely a good choice. the patient who are not a good candidate for hair transplantation include:
Patients who are in the first stages of hair loss (their hairs loss has been started from one to 7 years) and a large number of hairs are still growing on the front of the head, so it is likely that hair transplantation will shock or damage the hair and therefore the hair loss process will be more severe.
– Women who have suffered from hair loss and thinning hair in all areas of their scalp, and therefore the donor area from which transplanted hair is usually collected, also have hair loss problem, and therefore the possibility of successful hair transplantation is low.
How does hair laser therapy work?
Each treatment session lasts about 30 minutes. Patients sit under a device that emits a laser beam, and at the same time can be completely relaxed and watch TV or read a magazine. This treatment is so simple and easy!
If you have hair loss problem or thinning hair for various reasons, laser therapy can help you regrow your hair and increase self-confidence. Our specialists at Irsa Dermatology Clinic first evaluate the cause, type and severity of your problem and then suggest the most appropriate treatment method to solve this problem. There are other methods such as hair mesotherapy and hair PRP for the hair loss treatment. Which you have free consultation with our specialists at Irsa dermatology clinic.
You can find the answers to your questions by referring to the FAQ section at the bottom of this page.
To ask your new questions and get free consultation about laser therapy or to book an appointment at Irsa dermatology Clinic, you can call us via whatsapp 00989170626693.