Everything you need to know about Mesoneedling
Mesoneedling is a therapeutic-beauty method that is used to improve and beautify the skin of the face and body. This method is done by injecting nutrients, vitamins, anti-aging substances and activators into the deep layers of the skin.
The method of Mesoneedling
Mesoneedling is done using very thin and small needles. These needles inject the necessary nutrients and drugs into the deep layers of the skin. This procedure is usually performed in clinics or medical offices with cosmetic expertise.
Materials used in Mesoneedling
In meson needling, various nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids, peptides, hyaluronic acid and collagen activators are used. These substances are injected into the skin to nourish and strengthen the skin.
Suitable candidate for Mesoneedling
Mesoneedling is a cosmetic procedure that is usually suitable for people who are interested in improving and beautifying their skin. Suitable candidates for Mesoneedling are:
• People with dry skin and lack of nutrients: People who have dry skin and need to nourish and restore these skin areas can benefit from meson needling.
• People with aging and wrinkled skin: People who experience signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, and thin skin can experience skin rejuvenation using Mesoneedling.
• People with acne, pimples and skin spots: People who have skin spots and need to remove these spots and improve the appearance of their skin can benefit from meson needling.
• People with damaged skin: people whose skin is damaged due to thinness, sunburn or wounds and need to repair and improve these damages, can benefit from meson needling.
• People who are prohibited from cosmetic surgery: Some people are not suitable for cosmetic surgery due to physical conditions, diseases or other issues, in these cases Mesoneedling can be used as a non-surgical alternative.
Before Mesoneedling, it is better to consult a cosmetic doctor to evaluate your skin condition and see if this method is suitable for you. Also, make sure your doctor is qualified and experienced to use the correct and safe method of meson needling.
Benefits of Mesoneedling
Mesoneedling can help to improve fine lines and wrinkles on the face, reduce blemishes and pimples, repair dark skin lines and increase skin thickness, and improve skin lifting and rejuvenation. This method has many advantages, some of which are mentioned below:
Reduction of wrinkles
By injecting nutrients and vitamins into the skin, meson needling can improve fine lines and wrinkles on the face and reduce the appearance of skin aging.
Increased skin lifting
This method can lift and rejuvenate the skin by activating the production of collagen and elastin, giving the skin a younger and fresher appearance.
Improvement of blemishes and spots
Meson needling can improve blemishes and spots by reducing the amount of pigmentation and make the skin smoother and brighter.
Eliminating skin defects
This method can improve the healing of skin defects such as scars, scars and fine lines.
No surgery and quick recovery
Mesoneedling is a non-surgical method and does not require incisions or stitches. Recovery and recovery after this procedure is done quickly and you can return to your daily activities.
· Long-term effects
The effects of meson needling are usually long-lasting and may help your skin significantly for months or even years.
Firmness and strengthening of the skin
This method can tighten the skin and strengthen the skin structures.
In general, meson needling is a safe and effective method to improve and beautify the skin, which can bring great results. However, it is important to consult with an aesthetic doctor and be realistic about your expectations before deciding to undergo this procedure.
Possible side effects of Mesoneedling
Mesoneedling is a safe and non-surgical procedure. But there may be swelling, redness, itching or bruising at the injection site after the injection. These side effects are usually temporary and improve on their own after a few days. In the Mesoneedling method, like any other treatment method, there may be few side effects. Some of the possible side effects of this method are:
Inflammation and swelling
After the injection of nutrients, a small inflammation and swelling may occur at the injection site. These symptoms are usually temporary and improve within a few days.
Possibility of bleeding
Since in this method very thin needles are used to inject substances, there is a small chance of bleeding. Although this is usually not dangerous, it is best to get enough rest after the injection to avoid infections and side effects.
Bruising and itching
Bruising and itching may occur at the injection site after the injection. These symptoms are also usually temporary and improve within a few days.
If non-disinfected and non-sterilized equipment is used, there is a possibility of infection. Therefore, make sure that the injections are performed by a specialist doctor and in hygienic conditions.
· Skin allergy
Some people may be allergic to the ingredients in meson needling and experience symptoms such as itching, redness, and swelling.
It is important to consult an aesthetic doctor before Mesoneedling and tell him all your questions and concerns. Also, make sure meson needling is done in a clean environment and properly to minimize the chance of complications.
Care before and after Mesoneedling
Mesoneedling is a beauty procedure that requires special care before and after its performance in order to obtain better results without side effects. Below, we explain to you the care before and after meson needling:
Care before Mesoneedling:
• Consultation with a doctor: Before Mesoneedling, it is better to consult a cosmetic doctor. A doctor can evaluate your skin condition and make sure that meson needling is right for you.
• Avoiding the use of blood thinners: before Mesoneedling, avoid the use of blood thinners such as aspirin and herbal extracts. These substances can cause bleeding and unwanted side effects.
• No make-up: on the day of Mesoneedling, avoid using make-up on your face, because the possibility of inflammation at the injection sites increases.
Care after Mesoneedling
• Relaxation and rest: After Mesoneedling, give your body enough rest and avoid heavy activities and intense sports.
• Use of moisturizer: After Mesoneedling, your skin needs moisture. Use a mild moisturizer recommended by your doctor.
• Use of anti-inflammatory: If there is inflammation or swelling at the injection site, you can use anti-inflammatory drugs such as antihistamines, but it is recommended to consult your doctor before using the drug.
• Avoid makeup: on the day of Mesoneedling, avoid using cosmetics on your face to avoid the risk of unwanted infections and inflammation.
• Prevention of sunburn: After Mesoneedling, it is better to avoid direct exposure to the sun for a certain period of time to allow your skin to heal and prevent sunburn.
Avoiding alcohol consumption: After Mesoneedling, preferably avoid alcohol and smoking for a short time so as not to aggravate bruising and inflammation.
• Contact a doctor: If any symptoms such as swelling, severe pain or sensitivity to the injection site occur after Mesoneedling, contact your doctor immediately and consult him.
Care before and after Mesoneedling helps to maintain the results of this cosmetic procedure and prevents unwanted side effects. If you want to do meson needling, it is better to consult your doctor and follow the recommendations and tips he asks you.
Mesoneedlingis an effective and popular method to improve and beautify the skin. However, it is important to consult with an aesthetic doctor before deciding to undergo this procedure and discuss the benefits, side effects, costs and realistic expectations. It should be noted that to maintain the results of Mesoneedling, you usually need to repeat the procedure at certain intervals. These repetitions are usually done monthly or periodically.
Get your free consultation with Irsa team right here