Carbon peeling laser in Iran is a quick and painless procedure to help improve the skin appearance. This treatment is primarily used for people with oily skin, acne and large or blocked pores. Carbon peeling is also effective in treating the skin sun damages.
In this article, we will discuss the benefits and effectiveness of the carbon peeling laser in Shiraz so that you can determine in the best way whether this treatment method is suitable for you or not.
Advantages of carbon peeling laser in Iran
Carbon peeling laser in Iran deeply exfoliates the skin. It also helps stimulate collagen production. Carbon Peeling laser is used for:
- Acne spot
- Acne scars
- Large and blocked pores
- Damage caused by sunlight
- Fine lines and wrinkles
Chemical peels in Iran can also treat these skin conditions, but here are some of the main differences between these two types of peels:
- Laser carbon peeling, or carbon peeling, uses heat instead of chemicals.
- Carbon peeling in Shiraz does not require recovery.
- People with sensitive skin or skin diseases such as eczema usually experience less redness and irritation after carbon peeling compared to chemical peeling in Iran.
How much does laser carbon peeling cost in Iran?
Your costs are primarily determined by the experience of the doctor or specialist you choose to perform the procedure, as well as the equipment used.
What is the exfoliation method with carbon peeling laser in Shiraz?
Before doing carbon peeling, be sure to have a consultation session to discuss this method with your doctor. It is also recommended that you stop using retinols for about a week before carbon laser. During this time, you should also use sunscreen daily. Peeling carbon laser is a multi-part process that takes about 30 minutes.
What to expect from the carbon peeling method with laser in Shiraz?
- The doctor spreads a layer of liquid carbon on your face. It absorbs carbon, oil, dirt and dead skin cells from deep within the pores.
- Wait about 10 minutes for the liquid carbon to dry.
- Then doctor will give you eye protection to protect your eyes from the laser.
- Your doctor passes a low-energy laser, such as an Nd:YAG, over the skin. This heats the carbon and binds it to the epidermis.
- If you have very sensitive skin or dark spots like melasma, your doctor may recommend skipping the heating step. The laser also heats the subcutaneous tissue, strengthening collagen and filling fine lines.
- At higher energy settings, a laser is used to fragment the liquid carbon into fine particles.
- Your doctor may also apply a moisturizer and sunscreen to your skin after treatment.
You should immediately see brighter skin and tighter pores. Of course, if you have sensitive skin, you may experience some pinkness or redness of the skin, which usually lasts an hour or less.
Post care laser carbon peeling in Iran
Here are some dos and don’ts for carbon peeling laser post cares in Shiraz:
- Treat your skin gently after the carbon laser peeling by continuing the daily moisturizing process.
- It is normal to see some flaking or dryness for a few days.
- Use sunscreen with at least SPF 30+ regularly for a few days after treatment.
- Do not use any products containing retinol for at least five days after treatment.
- Avoid exfoliating or using any abrasive or aggressive skin treatments for at least one week.
- If you have oily skin, use products designed to fight acne to maintain optimal results.
- If you have aging skin or fine lines, use collagen products, collagen supplements, or follow a collagen-boosting diet.
How effective is laser carbon peeling in Iran?
Carbon peeling laser in Iran is usually very effective for improving the appearance of oily skin and large pores. If you have severe acne or acne scars, it may take several treatments before you see full results. Fine lines and wrinkles should also be visibly reduced after one or more treatments.
Like chemical peelings, carbon peeling laser io Shiraz do not provide permanent results. You may need ongoing treatments to maintain the benefits of each. Carbon peeling in Shiraz may be repeated every two to three weeks. This time period allows for adequate collagen regeneration between treatments.
Since everyone’s skin is different, talk to your doctor about how many treatment sessions are needed.
What are the side effects of laser carbon peeling?
Apart from slight redness of the skin and a tingling sensation, there should be no side effects after carbon laser peeling. It is very important to perform this procedure by an experienced specialist with a valid certificate. This helps ensure the safety of your skin and eyes as well as providing optimal results.
Get your free consulation with Irsa team right here
:Read more hair and skin cares articles